We’ve been distributing our innovative material CLINGZ since 2005 and have discovered that there are some things that people don’t realise about them.
- CLINGZ is NOT THE SAME as static cling vinyl. Static cling vinyl will only stick to smooth or glossy surfaces and is usually used on glass facing out. CLINGZ will stick on BOTH sides to virtually any surface.
- Static cling vinyl is a PVC based product (bad) whereas, CLINGZ is made from polypropylene and is recyclable (good).
- CLINGZ is really easy to apply whereas, static cling vinyl usually requires wet application.
- CLINGZ is damage free on removal whereas static cling vinyl often leaves ink on the glass or surface.
- CLINGZ is available in white and clear.
- CLINGZ can be die cut and kiss cut.
- CLINGZ can be printed in a variety of ways such as; litho for volume orders, Indigo for variable data or multiple designs or wide format digital for large sizes, one-offs or short runs.
- CLINGZ is available in rolls up to 1372mm wide and can be printed by any length.
- CLINGZ is also available on a versaliner. This is a full contact backer and makes running sheets easier (when printing offset litho), but is great for clients that wish to insert the finished CLINGZ into envelopes or magazines.
- We are the EXCLUSIVE distributor of CLINGZ in the UK and Eire.
To view our video showing the difference between CLINGZ and Static Cling Vinyl on a wall, please click here.